Your world and your choice
All what you want is

You can earn money with Twitter?

Labels: ,

This is a question posed for some time. Twitter is still somewhat new now so not that everyone knows what the big hype is all about. For many people Twitter is just a way for people to tell family and friends what they are doing. Twitter is actually much more than just that. Twitter is a way to reach a mass of people all at once with a simple header.

Picture of Twitter as a "ad" which is broadcast to everyone who subscribed to the ad is in the newspaper. This is what Twitter can be for you. If you have never taken a look at Twitter I'd recommend signing up you just to get a feel for the Twitter experience just so you can fully understand what I am about to explain in the next few paragraphs.

If you want to make money with twitter will you first to build a following. Easier to explain that will tell you how I make money using Twitter. I have a program I promote my Twitter accounts for me automates. With this program I'm looking for people who have Twitter accounts that have a specific keyword has profiles in them. I follow those people. On average, about 47% of those people will follow me back. This program will not unfollow people do follow you back. Incidentally, the 10 k-15 k followers short every 3 months or so. The more followers I have, the more people see potential my "ad" in this case my Twitter update. Now imagine that classified ad going out with 10 k-15 k new people every 3 months. In addition to the 10 k-15 k followers you already have. This means that I will add 40 k-60 k followers every year. If I have a minimum of 1% of this followers in converting customers can, which will be 400 to 600 new customers per year.

For some, 400 to 600 customers is not that much, but depending on the type of program that you run, 400 to 600 customers per year is a gold mine. This leads to what you will use Twitter to promote. Personally, I'm a blogger. I blog about many subjects, from relationships to funny commercials. I use Twitter to promote my website on my website, but I also collect customers to join my MLM program. Twitter is perfect for me, because my traffic every day mostly from Twitter increases. Is that my Twitter following rises so well every day, I am 100% sure that the use of Twitter is one of the best ways to earn money.

Now that you have the formula for getting Twitter followers, how do you make money from them? The automated Twitter program that I use sends my tweets (Twitter updates aka classified ads) during the breaks that I choose to anyone after me. I choose to make my tweets go 3-4 times per hour. Whenever I write a blog that I add to the list of tweets. So if I have 100 blogs written, I have a list of 100 tweets go automatically every 20 minutes or so. Once the program has sent all 100 tweets, it starts again. View my site as visitors, they are made aware of the program I rum which makes me not only money but them too.

I notice on Twitter that many marketers use their tweets to promote their product. I commend this not because people don't want to use Twitter be sold. Instead, I use Twitter to get people to my site to read my blogs. That is my only goal. If they choose to spend money while they are there, then great, if not that is fine because I know that repeat readers still the potential to turn into a client. If you twitter with this in mind, you can create is approaching than Twitter plenty of money if used correctly.




This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers